Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Plan

Wihh..I have this nice plan on my Birthday. A plan to celebrate my birthday!!..Hihi. Well, it's July today and November is just a few months away. I have to plan for my DEBUT!..What??I'm turning 18 this year!!,..Haha..Finally!!

Well, here are what I plan to do on my birthday. I hope God will will it to happen. And I hope that on my 18th birthday there will be no rain. A good weather!!.. haha. Ahmmm, I also hope that I can save a lot of money for my birthday!! And my sister will allow me to use her Cybershot again!!..*^^*..(laughs)

  • First, I want to go to Enchanted Kingdom.
I really would like to go there. It was a special place for me. Heghe. I will ride all the rides that I can especially in the Bump Car and The Anchor's Away and the Space Shuttle and The Grand Fiesta!!,,Wahh!!..I'm really excited about it.

  • Next, I will eat to Starbucks and order my favorite cake and my Strawberry Frappe!!!
I miss going to Starbucks. haha. I really love the cakes they have there and especially my Straberry Frappe.

  • I will go to Pizza Hut. I love Pizza?
Of course, I won't forget the Pizza Hut. I love Pizza. Maybe? But ever since I really love Pizza.

  • I'll thank God and pray before I do all these things.
Of course, I should thank God. Not only for my birthday but everyday of my life. Well, I really hope that God will allow this plans to happen. And I pray that I still can live for another year. We don't know what lies ahead of us!!..Hehe. I'm not yet sure if I can be alive tomorrow..I hope you understand what I'm saying....wihh..

I'm super excited..hehe

P.S.:
Just watch my wildest dreams come true. Not one of them involving YOU!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin