Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good PM Everyone!

Hay!!!!!!!
What a tiring day I had.
Hehe.
But even though I'm too tired and was about to go to take a nap..
I just dropped by here!

Well, today, I had a unique day..
Hehe.

Unique because everything just happened.

We had a quiz in Theo 1.
2 surprise quiz.
One before the lecture and one after the lecture.

I hope I'll get a perfect score.
Well, I reviewed well but I had this one erasure.
Hmmm.
I answered everything correctly.
I know it because I studied hard last time.
Haha.
I know there will be a quiz.
I know it because I sensed it.
So last two weeks ago, I reviewed for it and luckily, I remember it.
Haha.

And also, I remembered it because God helped me.
Haha.
Before the quiz, I prayed for God's guidance.
Hehe.

Thanks to HIM.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin