Wednesday, July 22, 2009

mistakes.

Oh men!
Here is all the story of my mistakes on school. Haha.
Some are funny and some are hmmm...*^^*

Monday:
We had our Soc. Sci 3 subject.
Haha.
This one's a very funny story for me. *^^*

Well, we are discussing about the Philippine History.
I always recite these past weeks and this Monday, the professor is looking at me.
She's waiting for the answer.
I know the answer and it's on my head.
"Ferdinand Magellan"
That's what's on my mind.
Then, when it's time to recite..
I answered ..
"Ferdinand Marcos"

Oh my goodness.
Haha.
I laughed and my classmates laugh because they are two different person.
I don't know why I answered Ferdinand Marcos on the question,
"Whom did Lapu-Lapu killed?"
Haha.
They are tooooo different.
Haha.
I really laughed.
Hehe
:P

Tuesday:
We had our quiz in Theology.
Last Monday night, I reviewed hard for that.
And the quiz is too easy.
Yes very easy.
But then again..hay!!
I got two points mistake because I did not choose the first thing that came up to my mind.

I really don't know why but every time we have our quizzes and recitaions and exams,
I really don't answer my first instinct which is "ALWAYS" right.
My goodness.
I missed out being perfect again.
HAIST!!
:((

Wednesday:
We had our quiz in Computer 1.
Hahaha.
I missed out 2 points again.
This time, my usual mistake.
I always forget words.
I mean for example on my quiz in English,
the right answer is Tony Buzan and I answered Tony Buran.
Another is Herbert Putnam and I answered Herman Putnam.
My goodness that's my usual mistake.
This time the right answer is Workgroup and I answered Workplace.
Haisst..Haha

Well that's the list of funny and irritating mistakes that I got.
Hmm.
This post is full of mistakes but I know God has plans for that.
Haha.
God Bless everyone.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin