Thursday, July 23, 2009

This is a story of ICONS

Legend:
as Faith
as Chary
as God's Gift


Haha.
When I was in Grade 1 (Elementary), I have 2 friends from a Christian School.
Yep! I'm studying in a Christian School..(because I'm a Christian).
Hmm, we were classmates only on Grade 1 because both 3 of us transferred to another school by Grade 2.
I have no idea where
transferred while me and transferred on the same school but by Grade 3, left.
Hmmm.

1 and half months after my high school graduation,
's mom contacted my mom.
She invited my mom to their church and told her that
is also there.
I was having my problem that time and was not attending the church for 2 months because I am mad about the fact that I was enrolled on a University not in Manila.
But, I decided to go to church that day. (It was May 25.)

The service was good.
The message from God is super striking to me.
Hmmm and most of all, I saw
and. Haha.
I'm happy that I was with them again.
By afternoon,
invited me to come again because there are two people celebrating their birthday.
I went home then and decided to go back there.

It was that night then that I met
.
Someone I never thought of meeting of.
We had our first talk that night on the balcony.
We talked about the courses that we took.
Haha. Guess what?
got the course that I really wanted on the school that I dreamed of.
(I was still in 4th Year High School and I asked my mom if I could take that course in that school but she did not allow me.)
Hmmm, Kismet No. 1!

And
is the classmate of from Grade 2-Grade 6.
I would be their classmate if I transferred on the same school where
and is.
Haha.
Kismet No. 2

I would also meet
sooner than May 25, 2008 if I attended to our church (now) weeks before May 25.
Kismet No. 3

Hmmm..Thinking about it, there are a lot of chances that I can meet
sooner than before but really God has His own time. Hmmm, and bad things happen (mostly because of me) between me and and 's family for a reason which now I realize. Because of those things, I became more mature than before but (not totally mature..)
Well, I know now my mistakes and I'll change. *^^*

Back to kismet, hmmm, maybe there'll be too many chances when I can meet or see
again on places and on times that I don't expect. Haha. And when that time comes, I'll be very thankful to God. *^^* Hmm also, even if I don't see Him, I thank God. God should be thanked everything on this world. *^^*

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin