Friday, July 17, 2009

and she's sick again

Omo!
I was walking home last Wednesday from school.
My umbrella was destroyed by the hard rain and wind.
And that's the reason why I was wet when I got home.

Yesterday, I had a cold and last night it developed into a cough.
Now, I have fever.

Oh men!
I wish I'll be all right sooner.
Ahh!

We still have a class tomorrow.
PE and Filipino.
Wahhh..

Ahmmm..I hate being sick.
I have no voice.
I can't talk.
I can't use the pc for a long time.

Hmmm..OK pipz!!
I have to go now.

Got to catch a sleep.

P.S.:
I just got home from school.
What a nice aftie I had.
haha.
So special day.
Hmmm but how can I move on if I'm in the situation of being a friend.
Haist!
Hmm.
It's ok.
Haha.
Just move on.
We are just friends.
Just friends.
And that's all.

Nyahaha.

BYEBYE

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin